Need a few strategies on how to make an eye exam appointment and keep it? Life is hectic and full of good intentions, but lets face it, how long has it been since you had an eye exam? It is recommended that most of us have an annual comprehensive eye exam. Like many Americans you are probably behind on this, so here are a few strategies to help you get started.
Strategies To Make An Eye Exam Appointment
1. – Make a date for your eye exam at BA Eye Site.
2. – Respond when you get your postcard. Most offices still send out post card reminders.
3. – Pre-appoint for next years appointment. This way the office can call you when it is time and you can reschedule to suit your schedule if needed. No one knows what will happen in a year, but at least the optometrist office is calling you.
4. – Follow the practice you visit on Facebook. A lot of offices can be contacted via Facebook when you are thinking about needing to schedule.
5. – Use the calendar in your smartphone or attached to your email and it will alert you. This is simple to set up and only takes a few minutes.
6. – Better yet just fill out the fields on our contact form and we will contact you to get you set up.
7. – Once you make an appointment keep it.
Dr. Matthew Ozment